Wednesday 10 February 2010

Get ready for some inspiration from Kate Smallwood at the UK's biggest wedding show

This time next week I'll be packing my bags and getting ready to head to the big smoke for the spring National Wedding Show. We have an exciting fortnight ahead and, as always, I can't wait to meet some excited brides (and hopefully a few grooms) to chat about all things wedding. If you're in the midst of planning, come and see some of our Inspiration Sessions. I'll be on the main stage with some fabulous florists chatting about how to choose your bouquet and your reception flowers. I'll also be talking to celebrity cake designer Eric Lanlard, and spending a few minutes every day helping you with that all-important budget.

When we're not on stage, we'll be at the Inspiration Lounge - a great new feature at the London show giving me the opportunity to meet as many of you as possible and help with any wedding questions you might have. Once again, I'll be joined by some talented florists and cake designer May Clee-Cadman from Maisie Fantaisie. I can't wait - in fact I'm rather envious of all of you having a wedding to plan. It's one of the most exciting times of your life and I hope you enjoy every second!

8 comments:

  1. What florists will be at the London show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some fantastic florists coming to the London show including Mathew Dickinson, Mary Jane Vaughan, William Clarke and Jens Jacobsen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Bride to be...so I am told13 February 2010 at 03:58

    They seem like very high end florsits, is that the case or is there a mix?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the Olympia show and was amazed and just how much of my wedding I got sorted and it's not even until next year! I can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw my dream dress there and even booked the venue. Roll on the Wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All florists should be able to work with your budget so go and have a chat. They're the experts in the industry so can really advise on how best to spend your flower budget - whether you've got £200 or £2000!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went to the show and had an amazing day! Bought my dress, brides maid outfits and even put a deposit down on a venue. Great start to my wedding plans, thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. When are the next shows?

    ReplyDelete